View Profile IceDragon64

All 1,209 Movie Reviews

422 w/ Responses

Could have been SO much better if you finished it. There was some very good material in there.

I thought we left him in a wheelchair !

The text definitely helped. :) its now not even bad, its just not actually good ;)

nat3isaaxemurderer responds:

i mean, it is the worst cartoon in the world. you should have not expected much bro!!!! :)))

Its a good clock movie and you definitely should NOT remove it. It has some good ideas and is perfectly good Clock humour.

Poor old TC !

Top Clock stuff, with quality sound, art, animation, impressive length and spot-on Clock humour.

Some good material, but lost in the unfinished disappointment. OK sound and images as far as it went. Some good animation technique. Why submit it like this?

OK sound/music. Story told OK visually. Mildly funny. Needs some kind of credits- its a GOOD song- tell people its your song !

thomasBaldwin responds:

It’s my song

Pretty and fun for a while, then it just repeated, Looks like a game.

thatmyfoxy responds:

Thanks IceDragon64 for the feedback. Will try to reduce the repetition.

Damn I kept hoping something would happen in Canned's part, but it bored the hell out of me. It looked like it was going to be the best art in the Soup Squad.

Ten versions of Meh is still meh, I'm afraid.

I don't like teaser/trailers much. People make them and often don't make the movie. 3/5 is as high as I give, but it appears to be quality and I am sure it works.

Was in the Dragon & Spirit Alliance. My DS Halloween & Christmas Quizzes are in the 2006 Collections. I am the main organiser on Wikigrounds, though I don't spend much time either there or here these days. I am a writer in the Monthly Writing and VACcomps

57, Male