Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 10 Fans

All 1,549 flash Reviews

I'm at Soup with Mario and Luigi I'm at Soup with Mario and Luigi

This has got to be the highest rating I have ever given a short loop with no actual animation.

The pictures are great and the voices are GREAT- the humour made me slightly LOL. I am still listening to this as I write, and still smiling. I think I might go to bed with these voices in my head. I SO hope the Soup Squad see and adopt this!

stretchy-man episode 2 stretchy-man episode 2

Hated the "walking", please animate some basic loop of walking. Liked the voices, liked the random inanimate objects talking. So-so puns, liked the "brain-storm" a lot.
Whatever happened to him being a stretchy man?
OK, have checked out your work. Yes, its quite good but no, you are not in any way Notable enough to get a Page on Wikigrounds- yet ;)

megacharlie159 responds:

Thanks! :D Also I know about the Wikigrounds thing. XD

I'm working on a new episode while I write this, so yeah!
This new episode I'm making is a huge improvement over even episode 3!

It should be out idk when but it will be good.

Thanks for the review!

Crimson Punch! Crimson Punch!

Very crude and unattractive with minimal sound and not interesting to me at all, but still a full story with the basics I require to pass it keeping on NG.
If you know how to put sound on then why don't you put a few more on instead of just a dull repetative soundtrack?

Friend of mine[teaser] Friend of mine[teaser]

Its is good enough quality for a teaser, but I don't like teasers- People wind us up with teasers and no finished film. As it is I don't really understand the story, so I hope it will make sense when it is finished. Of course the sound, talking and animation are fine, but HURRY UP AND FINISH IT- then get on and DO OUR FILM as you promised so long ago!

manuelberja responds:

That's a quick judgement for you, This film is already finished, about a year ago. published to my website not too long ago, i will upload it here as long as the national competition of my country ends.

sent you a reply regarding our project. but just to be clear, i did not promise anything. you will be credited as the original author and I will be the producer. this is unpaid project. just saying.

The Army Executioner-P.1 The Army Executioner-P.1

This has some effort and potential, but needs work.

the Sound is OK and the music is good.
The animation is limited and uninspiring but does the job.
The plot etc is simple but quite thoughtful. Is there a connection between the intro story and the rest of it? The artwork with those building looks good though slightly fuzzy, then its just matchstick men, which is a disappointment.

What really bugged me is that the text is so hard to read. Most came up dark with the dark man in front of it. I tried 3 times to read it, finally reading most of it, including the spelling mistake.

MattmanProductionsTM responds:

Right, I am definatley doing a remake. Please review and see how you like it then. It should be submitted by the 20th of may or earlier. Thanks for the review.

Dock Division Revival Dock Division Revival

OK. I saved this one for old time's sake, but No, I will blam anything else that comes through like this from this revival. I will give you a usable review so you know I am not just being a hater:
1. No button to get back to menu from each one.
2. Carrot's was OK, but Banana was dreadful art, animation, sound -everything and you know it.
3. Spell revival correctly, only the CC get away with crap spelling cos they are CC.
4. the Docks specialised in a small number of movies with some quality to them, including using 3D, camera angles and a better type of voice than crappy Speakonia.

Whoever you are, I suggest if you are at all serious, that you contact the old Docks and ask if you can work with them to make a proper revival.

Look them up on Wikigrounds if you want to know more about them.

Anyhow, I would like to see some good new Dock material, so do go for it!

Weight of the World Weight of the World

Very good art
OK but not great animation. Limited and repetetive, especially the swordplay.
Storyline OK
Good connection to music.

The next step in quality would be animation- truly smooth varied and expressive animation is always really hard- there are no short-cuts to that last stage where it really looks like you did whatever you felt like at whatever angle.

|CC| MPC defeeaty eggman |CC| MPC defeeaty eggman

Pretty basic, but its all there
- got relevent music, got a simple story, got animation and simple Sprite art.

I find it amusing that an author and "crew" called the Catapult Coalition can't spell catapult or coalition consistantly!

The Moleman The Moleman

Hm, not a very nice subject; creepy. However, in terms of its artistic skill etc, its good quality- sound art, animation , voice etc.

I suppose its supposed to be funny and I don't find it funny, but Newgrounds will probably love it!

Sweet Brown Fire Cartoon Sweet Brown Fire Cartoon

Good sound, animation, art etc.

Its all good enough, except I can't hear the last things the "good " guy says. I tried it twice, but its silent.

The guys talk sounds familiar. I try to make sure I vote on artistic merit, not just what will get the most points.

StringAnime responds:

The Good guy mouths the words WTF. I don't like to swear so reading his lips will have to sufice.