Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 10 Fans

I'm at Soup with Mario and Luigi I'm at Soup with Mario and Luigi

This has got to be the highest rating I have ever given a short loop with no actual animation.

The pictures are great and the voices are GREAT- the humour made me slightly LOL. I am still listening to this as I write, and still smiling. I think I might go to bed with these voices in my head. I SO hope the Soup Squad see and adopt this!

stretchy-man episode 2 stretchy-man episode 2

Hated the "walking", please animate some basic loop of walking. Liked the voices, liked the random inanimate objects talking. So-so puns, liked the "brain-storm" a lot.
Whatever happened to him being a stretchy man?
OK, have checked out your work. Yes, its quite good but no, you are not in any way Notable enough to get a Page on Wikigrounds- yet ;)

megacharlie159 responds:

Thanks! :D Also I know about the Wikigrounds thing. XD

I'm working on a new episode while I write this, so yeah!
This new episode I'm making is a huge improvement over even episode 3!

It should be out idk when but it will be good.

Thanks for the review!

Crimson Punch! Crimson Punch!

Very crude and unattractive with minimal sound and not interesting to me at all, but still a full story with the basics I require to pass it keeping on NG.
If you know how to put sound on then why don't you put a few more on instead of just a dull repetative soundtrack?

My1st Dress Up Game My1st Dress Up Game

OK, it does work and it has music. It is a dressup, but no...
Its very basic, with so little options and interest that it holds no interest to me. The black garment with red stripe looks quite good but thats it.
Only dressups with a fair few options, preferably with some animation, maybe background options and better art than this would get over a 1 from me.

Its a start.

Dress Your Snowman! Dress Your Snowman!

Built 2 snowmen

+ it all works
+ it looks OK
+it has music

- Nothing added or special - most decent Dressups have a little animation etc. or alternative bgds.
- music dull
- I can't figure out what some of the items are- the dark double humps are?
- Spelling, so little writing, you could get it right

megadoctor responds:

Double Humps were supposed to be their feet, Sorry I'm not yet so good at drawing.

Thanks for reviewing.

Africa Quiz Africa Quiz

Good, but could be more challenging

I got all the questions right first time- although I admit that some where educated guesses.

To test it more, I did it again and got 10 right and 2 wrong. In some cases you can guess a likely answer, which got me through.

Funnily enough, I tried a THIRD time and got 3 wrong, despite having some of the same questions so I will stop now!

+sound good
-music limited and not interesting-needs more music
+art v good
+ animation good, though not interesting or at all ambitious
+ working OK - the walking man sometimes hesitates a second

It would be better if there was a leader board- the scores are pretty meaningless if you have no comparison.

The die should "fall down flat" when it reaches the number, it would look SO much better.

The walking man should look sad when he goes back some.

All in all a functional game, but not at all exciting -nothing memorable or interesting. Also, since you don't get told the right answers when you get them wrong you don't really learn anything.

Compared with my quizzes, which are so limited visually, this one looks SO professional, but the actual quiz is limited and uninspiring, with largely data/numbers questions which are dull.

-Orr- The English Kingdom -Orr- The English Kingdom

Of course its great! I've never heard any of your work that I didn't enjoy. Great track for a movie.

My only slight criticism is that it is a little too like your Christmas track. Do I just say that its your style... hmm not sure.

-Orr- Prelude -Orr- Prelude

Awesome, as ever! It has your recognisable style and conjures an image of an epic movie, so I hope it is one!

The ending made me yearn to know what happens next!
I wouldn't change a thing. As ever, I wish I could create submissions worthy of your music...
Maybe, one day!

Harry's Starbarians Theme Harry's Starbarians Theme

Its very good! Maybe the one you chose is a BIT better, but this is a good track and deserves to be used. Perhaps it was unfortunate to give it this name. I would use it. Its got the right heroic sounds and style, the right length etc.

Hot air Baloons Hot air Baloons

OK. Its kinda pretty and looks OK. I like the sunshine thing, although the shine on the side of the balloons does not correspond with it. The art is not very accurate, of course, with its wierd road and funny shaped balloons, but its stylised and cheerfulIt reminds me of seeing dozens of hot air balloons flying over London once many years ago. Some thing about the colours reminds me or stained glass windows.

XwaynecoltX responds:

Ok thank you

Wolf Wolf

good work

Looks good. Love the light effects etc.

Can't understand the pic, though. Falling seeds? Water? Wierd plants in the background?

To be honest, I don't think I would have identified the canine as a wolf, though I can't put my finger on what is wrong with it.

Flash_Mushrooms Flash_Mushrooms

Good, not great

The light on the mushroom makes it look like shiney plastic- great 3D effect, but not realistic for any mushroom I know. Also, the gills underneath come together at a point just in front of the stipe (stalk) instead of around it.

I don't have a problem with the green background except that it is only behind it- the mushrooms need to be growing in and amongst something- if you put a few blades of grass in front and around it, the problems your critics refer to would IMO dissappear.

Try studying some real fungi and improving this one- it would be a good excercise- everyone here draws people and faces- be different!