View Profile IceDragon64

All 273 Game Reviews

91 w/ Responses

No explanation, or instructions, no sound no acheivement, no sense and Quit button doesn't work. Test it, sort it.

TheBlueRuby responds:

Sorry, I quitted development on it. I just thought I would upload it for the lols. If you want to play it, the keys to are, left arrow key, to move left, right arrow key to move right, and up arrow key to jump.

Very functional, good looking and OK Music. The selection is great- all the obvious characters are done in detail.

The only details that disappoint are the poor spelling- one really needs to get things like this checked and proofread by someone else- some of the errors are really irritating and lower the reader's confidence in what you say. That and the fact that a small amount of the text overlaps the drawing, making it less easy to read and understand than it might be.

Aprime responds:

Yeah, sorry about that.

I was 16 when I made this and my spelling wasn't the best.
As for the fonts, I had to decompile the project to change the music and that must have messed the fonts and positions up.

Glad you enjoyed the rest of it though.

It ticks all the boxes, with good, apt music, very good art and lots of good looking options for dressup. The presents options was a nice touch. It amused me that without the beard he happens to look like John Bercow the UK Speaker of parliament!

Higher scores could be had with more animation in the room, options of music and options of scenes, but there is nothing wrong with the game as it is.

Some interesting things. Nothing that special as a Flash, though, The English is weird, but understandable OK. Nice to see something usable in another language.

A bit more art or animation to liven it up would have been nice.

I admit that when I first saw this, I thought it was just an update and nothing special, but a lot of work has gone into 2 and I now see it as important. I didn't see why it needed its own Wikigrounds Page, but perhaps, if someone would like to put in some interesting data about 2, the page could be worthwhile. EG what is new anything Fotoshop cares to tell us about the choice of new things and the thought process...

It is a little disappointing that Pluto and others around it have no colour- but we don't know the colour of all of them and of course we had not been to Pluto at the time this first came out.
I don't know if it is possible to have the scrolling smoother, but the way the scroll is in levels, means that a few pieces of the text are more or less unreadable.
I love Kevin's music- does it have a name? Is it in the Portal?

It is wonderful, interesting, inspiring and educational. Congratulations again, Fotoshop !!!

Very slow and not attractive, but an interesting idea. Not sure where it was going as I only completed two days before getting bored with the same people asking for the same things, very slowly. I think the buttons have poor hit areas or something. Liked the music.

Built 2 snowmen

+ it all works
+ it looks OK
+it has music

- Nothing added or special - most decent Dressups have a little animation etc. or alternative bgds.
- music dull
- I can't figure out what some of the items are- the dark double humps are?
- Spelling, so little writing, you could get it right

megadoctor responds:

Double Humps were supposed to be their feet, Sorry I'm not yet so good at drawing.

Thanks for reviewing.

Good, but could be more challenging

I got all the questions right first time- although I admit that some where educated guesses.

To test it more, I did it again and got 10 right and 2 wrong. In some cases you can guess a likely answer, which got me through.

Funnily enough, I tried a THIRD time and got 3 wrong, despite having some of the same questions so I will stop now!

+sound good
-music limited and not interesting-needs more music
+art v good
+ animation good, though not interesting or at all ambitious
+ working OK - the walking man sometimes hesitates a second

It would be better if there was a leader board- the scores are pretty meaningless if you have no comparison.

The die should "fall down flat" when it reaches the number, it would look SO much better.

The walking man should look sad when he goes back some.

All in all a functional game, but not at all exciting -nothing memorable or interesting. Also, since you don't get told the right answers when you get them wrong you don't really learn anything.

Compared with my quizzes, which are so limited visually, this one looks SO professional, but the actual quiz is limited and uninspiring, with largely data/numbers questions which are dull.

Good Collection!

+Its funny,
+its a big collection.
+Mostly it looks OK and it works OK.

-No sound- could have music
-A few text errors, such as odd capitols- but not many
-The random element gets annoying after a bit as you see more and more of the ones you have seen, searching for more new ones
-A few of the background colours don't look good with the text
-Some form of credits would be good.

I gave you 3/5- it made me smile, which is the main thing

I like it

The game is not all that special, but its OK. The music is fine and it all looks good. The clothes options was a nice touch. I like to see a few feminine orientated things here- it makes a change. I think it is great to have a little promo of Childline, tho I am cautious of the idea of too much advertising on here.

Was in the Dragon & Spirit Alliance. My DS Halloween & Christmas Quizzes are in the 2006 Collections. I am the main organiser on Wikigrounds, though I don't spend much time either there or here these days. I am a writer in the Monthly Writing and VACcomps

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!