-Orr- The English Kingdom -Orr- The English Kingdom

Of course its great! I've never heard any of your work that I didn't enjoy. Great track for a movie.

My only slight criticism is that it is a little too like your Christmas track. Do I just say that its your style... hmm not sure.

-Orr- Prelude -Orr- Prelude

Awesome, as ever! It has your recognisable style and conjures an image of an epic movie, so I hope it is one!

The ending made me yearn to know what happens next!
I wouldn't change a thing. As ever, I wish I could create submissions worthy of your music...
Maybe, one day!

Harry's Starbarians Theme Harry's Starbarians Theme

Its very good! Maybe the one you chose is a BIT better, but this is a good track and deserves to be used. Perhaps it was unfortunate to give it this name. I would use it. Its got the right heroic sounds and style, the right length etc.

Game Over Music! Game Over Music!

OK.

Sounds OK , quite usable. Too long with no sound at the end.

Jus the right amount of echo IMO

Almost Paradise Almost Paradise

You make music too!

Nice simple sound- like something caribean slowed down, which I imagine from the title is the idea.

I am intrigued by this and I hope you are able to use it in something.

Stargenx - Eastern Lights Stargenx - Eastern Lights

Middle East Meets Abba!

I like it! I seriously can imagine that if Bjorn & Benny wrote a song about Turkey, this might be it! I can imagine it being a quiet background song for something mystical and/or Eastern - sand and minerets.

I wouldn't change it

R R Club friend

Stargenx responds:

Thanks for the review! I like Turkey, both the food and the country! Glad you like it.

TI:.Spooky Status Fix TI:.Spooky Status Fix

Great Music-

+We chose this track for use in our Halloween 2011 submission after searching through stacks of tracks.
+we were looking for definately spooky, halloween tracks and this fit the bill.
+ We wanted variety and this was one of the livelier, more modern sounding tracks, with plenty of variety of sound and not too big a filesize.
I am confident that it contributed to the success of our submission.
Thanks

[F12]Lamp Light Halloween 2010 [F12]Lamp Light Halloween 2010

Good

shortlisted for my next Halloween submission.

Sounds very halloweeny, not too long and not too huge a file size.

Drowning--_--HALLOWEEN LOOP Drowning--_--HALLOWEEN LOOP

OK music

But not, IMO particularly dark etc. It might be better if the whole thing was slowed a little.

Clockwork Nostalgia Clockwork Nostalgia

OMG!

Having found Hero's melody as a possible backing track for one scene I came to see what else you had- this could WELL be the first scene. If we can make the scene match the sounds etc it could be...

Its great music. The effects ARE special, they DO add depth and significance to the music. Not that many people have clocks to wind up these days, the sound of winding a clock up is itself nostalgic, as is the music-box music to match.

Keep making and submitting music, yours is GOOD!