Held Hands Held Hands

It is clearly spoken- you can make out every word. It is spaced in a bland, but not incorrect way. It may have its uses, but it has no passion, no soul and is almost unpleasent to listen to- perhaps that might be the point of using this voice.

ti-on-suxandrox responds:

It actually is a bit of a homage to Henry Rollins's spoken word pieces on Black Flag's Family Man album.

-Orr- Revelations -Orr- Revelations

Your music is GREAT. I just checked this out and of course, I LOVE IT- as ever, exactly what it is supposed to be, to the last bar- build up, build up, last quiet, serious bit!

-Orr- The English Kingdom -Orr- The English Kingdom

Of course its great! I've never heard any of your work that I didn't enjoy. Great track for a movie.

My only slight criticism is that it is a little too like your Christmas track. Do I just say that its your style... hmm not sure.

-Orr- Prelude -Orr- Prelude

Awesome, as ever! It has your recognisable style and conjures an image of an epic movie, so I hope it is one!

The ending made me yearn to know what happens next!
I wouldn't change a thing. As ever, I wish I could create submissions worthy of your music...
Maybe, one day!

Harry's Starbarians Theme Harry's Starbarians Theme

Its very good! Maybe the one you chose is a BIT better, but this is a good track and deserves to be used. Perhaps it was unfortunate to give it this name. I would use it. Its got the right heroic sounds and style, the right length etc.

Game Over Music! Game Over Music!

OK.

Sounds OK , quite usable. Too long with no sound at the end.

Jus the right amount of echo IMO

Almost Paradise Almost Paradise

You make music too!

Nice simple sound- like something caribean slowed down, which I imagine from the title is the idea.

I am intrigued by this and I hope you are able to use it in something.

Stargenx - Eastern Lights Stargenx - Eastern Lights

Middle East Meets Abba!

I like it! I seriously can imagine that if Bjorn & Benny wrote a song about Turkey, this might be it! I can imagine it being a quiet background song for something mystical and/or Eastern - sand and minerets.

I wouldn't change it

R R Club friend

Stargenx responds:

Thanks for the review! I like Turkey, both the food and the country! Glad you like it.

TI:.Spooky Status Fix TI:.Spooky Status Fix

Great Music-

+We chose this track for use in our Halloween 2011 submission after searching through stacks of tracks.
+we were looking for definately spooky, halloween tracks and this fit the bill.
+ We wanted variety and this was one of the livelier, more modern sounding tracks, with plenty of variety of sound and not too big a filesize.
I am confident that it contributed to the success of our submission.
Thanks

[F12]Lamp Light Halloween 2010 [F12]Lamp Light Halloween 2010

Good

shortlisted for my next Halloween submission.

Sounds very halloweeny, not too long and not too huge a file size.